The ONLY national organization representing, solely and without compromise, oil & gas royalty owners interests.

Call Us!  1( 800) 558-0557

Under Construction

Pardon our appearance as we update our site.  

If you have any problems with this site during this update process, please contact us. 

Office Hours M-F 8 am to 5 pm CDT. 

 1 (800) 558-0557

UIC Complaint

  • 07/25/2017 7:24 PM
    Message # 4994872


    Has any mineral owners experienced turning in a complaint to the OCC about violations in UIC orders?  In this situation an Oil Co has a water flood order.  They are using the water flood for injection of produced water from other wells but are not producing said waterflood.    Any suggestions?  Experiences?  I heard that the complaint must be witnessed by an Inspector with the OCC and be lodged with the District OCC Office.   Thanks, appreciate any input.

© Copyright 2018 National Association of Royalty Owners

      Call Us!  1(800) 558-0557 

Office Hours 8-5 M-F CDT  

Questions after hours? Send us an email and we'll get back to you the next business day. 

General Questions: 

CMM Questions: 

Events or Chapter Specific Questions: